A new website for statin victims (IOSV)

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

A new website for statin victims (IOSV)

Postby xrn » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 am

Hello all,
I would like to announce a new site for statin victims. The international
Organisation of Statin Victims. It is a site for everyone from all over the
globe and all of you will be welcome as members. It is early days yet and I have been involved on the edges of this project for some time now and finally, it is born. :)))

Head on over and sign up at: *http://statinvictims.org/

We aim to keep you up to date with all of the very latest research. There is a moderated forum and we hope the membership will find us responsive and supportive. We have many unique things to offer and in time to come, all will berevealed.

Kind regards,
Jeff(aka xrn here) (jepho on IOSV)
xrn

Re: A new website for statin victims (IOSV)

Postby Wisper » Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 pm

[quote="xrn"]Hello all,
I would like to announce a new site for statin victims. The international
Organisation of Statin Victims. It is a site for everyone from all over the
globe and all of you will be welcome as members. It is early days yet and I have been involved on the edges of this project for some time now and finally, it is born. :)))

Head on over and sign up at: *http://statinvictims.org/

We aim to keep you up to date with all of the very latest research. There is a moderated forum and we hope the membership will find us responsive and supportive. We have many unique things to offer and in time to come, all will berevealed.

Kind regards,
Jeff(aka xrn here) (jepho on IOSV)[/quote]

A very welcome web site. Thank you.
Wisper

Postby damaged » Thu May 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks!
A quick look at the link that you posted, and the links found within it are just what I was hoping to find.
Just the notion that perhaps more people are "waking up" to this nightmare is incredibly encouraging to me.

And this couldn't have come at a better time.

Thanks again,
mike
damaged

Postby Cat Mom2 » Sun May 30, 2010 2:06 pm

damaged- In the years I have been telling my story, I have seen a big shift in how people are responding today. I use to get bashed when I first started posting my story. Now I am seeing more and more posts saying their doctor has prescribed statins and what can they to to lower their cholesterol without using this drug because they have heard about the side effects. We ARE getting the word out and it IS doing a lot of good.

I have saved those links in my favorites and will check them out fully!
Cat Mom2

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs