It too late.....

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Postby vicki » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm

OH Mr. Damage you sound just like me, Piss on it, no doctors help. All they say after 15 yrs to me is it can't be the Statins.
Try to get tests done....... doctors think we are all crazy, it's in your head. Give me all the pain pills you got, doctors won't give me that either. So I'll go on with my now high blood pressure, weight gain of 40 lbs (because I can't do much of anything buy lay down) type 2 diabetic, my deformed muscles, nerve damage, cancer, cataracts, hair still falling out, diverticulitis, life is so fun now. I was 47 skinny, healthy before statins, they have ruined my life and sounds like a lot of others.
vicki

Postby vicki » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:04 am

Vytorin Increases Cancer Risk by 64%
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - Byron J. Richards, CCN

Vytorin :Vytorin is the Merck and Schering-Plough cholesterol-lowering drug at the center of a major fraud investigation with lawsuits filed by attorney generals across the country. The drug is very good at lowering cholesterol – while it doubles the rate of plaque forming in your arteries. The fact that it is still on the market at all is a testament to the ineptitude of the FDA. Yet, Merck and Schering-Plough keep raking in billions.

http://www.wellnessresources.com/freedom/articles/vytorin_increases_cancer_risk_by_64/
vicki

Previous

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs